Friday, January 8, 2010

Test Run #5


Lots of snow and ice in town, but the treadmill is in the same condition as last week--dry & boring. Here are the results of test run #5:

Friday, January 8, 2010
3 miles @ 8:00 pace
Avg HR = 146 (-2 beats)
Peak HR = 155 (-4 beats)
Resting HR = 53 (zero change)
Weight = 170 (zero change)

Not too shabby! No back-sliding and a couple of improvements. I'm happy. Still haven't gotten in any long weekend training runs. I've been consistently hitting the roads, trails, and treadmill...just nothing long. The speed sessions are settling in nicely and I'm enjoying the overall progress I've seen in the last month.

To see when and why this started, and what my overall goals are for these test runs, check out my "The Running Pact" blog post from December 11.

No comments: