Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And Then There Were 18

After two of the four Illinois Trail Ultra Grand Slam races, we only have 18 survivors!  I guess Clinton Lake and McNaughton Park two weeks apart really beat people up.  Good job to those 18 runners who stuck it out at McNaughton and finished either the 50 miler or 100 miler.  Check out the updated i-TUGS standings.  Let me know if I got something wrong.  The current female and male leaders are Ellen Erhardt and John Cash.  They each have a nice lead, but things can change quickly...maybe Ellen or John won't be at Rock Cut Hobo in September?  This may be the last year of the Slam, so I hope to have the best awards ever--both for the champions and the participants.  I hope to see all of you at Hobo (Sept 19) and Farmdale (Oct 9).

NOTE:  Those that DNFd the 100 miler at McNaughton, but still finished at least 50 miles, are NOT included in the MP race results and are thus not part of the i-TUGS.  Sorry. 

3 comments:

Heidi E. Carpenter said...

I plan to be at Rock Cut Hobo and Farmdale (probably the 50 mile for that one).

denalifc said...

I'll be at HOBO Chris. Hmmm thinking triple but more like just 50k. Hope to see you there. And Heidi of course

Chris Ⓥ said...

I hope to be at Hobo. Taking it one race at a time. Once the Canadian Death Race and Howl at the Moon are over, I'll plan the fall.