Sunday, February 26, 2012

95 Days

The bucket is 95% full...my current running streak reached 95 days today.  It was warm, sunny, and very windy. Here is the 11-mile run that got me to 95 days of consecutive running:

http://www.dailymile.com/people/Chris71/entries/13185445

This matches my longest streak ever...from last year. That streak ended with a calf strain. The last 2 weeks I've struggled with a similar calf strain. I think it's healed. I'll know for sure on March 10 when I run the Land Between the Lakes Marathon in Kentucky. For now, I just need to hang on and complete my planned 100-day streak. That will happen this Friday, March 2.

Tomorrow will be day 96...the longest I've streaked! Then 4 more days to reach 100 days of continuous running. Step by step, day by day.

No comments: