Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Under Pressure...Time to Fly

David Bowie, Freddie Mercury, and the rest of Queen. Hard to beat that combination for a great song. This has been my default theme song over the last 2 years. I can't argue with the lyrics..."It's the terror of knowing what this world is about, watching some good friends, screaming let me out...this is our last dance, this is ourselves, under pressure."



Now that I submitted my resignation at work (effective August 16), work is about to change. And with that change, I hope my running will improve. Instead of being constantly "under pressure," I plan on relaxing. In fact, it's "Time for Me to Fly." Funny that both songs randomly came up on my iPod shuffle today. That's fate. REO Speedwagon captured my thoughts and feelings pretty well..."I make you laugh and you make me cry...I believe it's time for me to fly."



You should see my flying on the trails more often now.  With a smile.

No comments: