Sunday, December 30, 2012

Best Week of the Year!

It took me all year to do it, but I finally put together 7 straight days of good running on the last week of the year! This was my biggest mileage week for 2012. Even when I ran the occasional ultra race (typically 50km), the full week didn't break 70 miles. Here are the statistics for my best week of 2012:

Count:7 Activities
Distance:72.68 mi
Max Distance:11.48 mi
Avg Distance:10.38 mi
Time:13:32:29 h:m:s
Avg Speed:5.4 mph
Avg HR:122 bpm
Max HR:157 bpm
Calories:9,225 C

Seven days, seven runs, almost 73 miles. Sweet. Kept the heart rate under control and burned some holiday calories. These are almost all trail miles with just a little road and bike path to connect the trails. This was one solid week!

Proud to end the year strong, uninjured, and healthy. I look forward to a great year of running in 2013. Goals for the new year are being formulated and will be revealed on January 1, 2013.

2 comments:

jeff said...

chris, great week, good winter weather, you are a changed runner, I see it and feel it.....anyone who can do 30 mile races with a few weeks of training can do 50 miles in 4 weeks...me, you and gregg can feed off each other w/ our regular runs together...oh yes, Matt may be doing the RR 50 also. keep up the relaxed consistenticy.....

Chris Ⓥ said...

Excellent week. All three of us are on the right track...we just need to keep going in the right direction and not backslide (or get too greedy).