Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Simple Joys of Christmas

This simple Frazz cartoon captures the essence of running. Ian and Ollie both sent this to separate running lists--great running minds think alike. Extra bonus that there is a full moon in the picture! I still have my injured calf, but with my new tiger tail roller I may be back in business soon. Until then, I can relax by watching my new Massanutten DVD and reading my new "The Cutting-Edge Runner" book (see all my running books on Library Thing link on left side of my blog). Those gifts are in addition to SportShield roll on, Sportslick skin protector, Zombie Runner lip balm, trail running calendar, ginger chews, Pro-Tec knee brace, and insulated Ultimate Direction water bottle (all available at Zombie Runner). Gotta love Christmas and wives that support your running.

And you can't fully enjoy running without some new indie rock tunes: Rilo Kiley "Under the Blacklight," The White Stripes "Icky Thump," Arcade Fire "Neon Bible," and Modest Mouse "We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank."

May your Christmas be introspective and non-commercial.

No comments: