Saturday, May 24, 2008

Teva X-1 Racer

Just last week I purchased the Nike Air Zoom Trail shoe. It's a nice shoe and I think it'll be a worthy replacement for my old Teva X-1 shoe. Unfortunately, my curiosity got the best of me and I went on a web search for the actual Teva X-1. I couldn't find it, but I did find a cheap Teva X-1 Racer on eBay. Placed a minimum bid, won, and now I'm the proud owner of the X-1 Racer. For $30 you can't go wrong! It fits a little tighter than the old Teva, but should be OK. The Racer also has an odd lacing system with a built-in lace-lock. I suppose that's OK too.

So I now have 2 new pair of shoes, and a couple others in good shape. Guess I'm ready for the Buffalo Trace 7-Day Stage Race! I can't use the excuse of not having fresh shoes every day...or even every few hours.

No comments: