Friday, May 23, 2008

7-Day Stage Race Web Site


The Buffalo Trace 7-Day Stage Race has a web site! I figured why not develop a basic site for this event? It may be an official endeavor next year. If that happens, we'll need a central resource for the race. Many reports and updates will be posted on this blog, but the standard static information is now archived on the web site. Here is the web site:

Buffalo Trace 7-Day Stage Race Web Site
http://migotsky.googlepages.com/

Check it out and let me know what you think. I'm happy to add new features to the web site. I am not a web designer so I can't do anything fancy, but I'll try to keep it up-to-date and informative. The participant list is growing everyday. Don't you want to join the fun too? Let me know if I should add you to the list.

PS: Be careful running on wet grass, otherwise you might have a John Terry incident (from the recent UEFA Champions League Final). Terry slipped when taking a critical penalty kick for Chelsea that would have beaten Manchester United. There shouldn't be any slipping problems in the 7-Day race since the pace will likely be very, very slow.

No comments: