My plan for the next few days when it'll continue to be hot and humid:
1. Concentrate on getting plenty of fluids and electrolytes
2. Run easy and take walking breaks
3. Run shorter distances (nothing over 8 miles)
4. Skip some scheduled double-days this week
5. Sleep more (and dose up on
6. If REALLY needed, take a day off from running
Hope you are running in cooler and dryer temperatures. If not, take it easy out there. Remember, all of these crappy weather running days will make us stronger. At least that's what some philosopher guy said...
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."