Monday, August 20, 2012

Week in Review: August 13-19

This was my "turning point" week--at work and for running.  It ended up being pretty good.  A nice transition week. The previous week I only had 11 miles all week.  This week?  Better.  Much better.

Count:6 Activities
Distance:35.11 mi
Max Distance:8.70 mi
Avg Distance:5.85 mi
Time:6:38:42 h:m:s
Avg Speed:5.3 mph
Avg HR:122 bpm
Max HR:154 bpm
Avg Run Cadence:79 spm
Max Run Cadence:101 spm
Calories:4,481 C

In addition to logging more miles, I also ran with my buffalo friends on the holy Thursday evening trail run. And I tossed in one weekend trail running escape with a couple of friends. More of that will be good for my running, and soul. I'm actually planning some fall races! Hopefully my new "ultra debut" will be at the Farmdale Trail Run on October 13 in East Peoria, IL. I think 30 miles is doable by then...I hope. Followed by "McNotAgain" 30-miler on November 10 in Pekin, IL. Sounds like a good way to end the year.

No comments: