Thursday, November 23, 2017

Gratitude

I am very grateful on this Thanksgiving. I'm a runner. More importantly, I'm a happy, healthy, injury-free runner. Well, make that 95% injury-free (right knee still slightly off). Close enough. Plenty of thanks. Healthy wife, healthy pets, good job, great friends, family, and colleagues. Lots of running buddies.

Also, today begins my Runner's World run-streak: Thanksgiving to New Year's Day. Feeling so fantastic, I started 9 days early! Today was run #10. On January 1, I'll hit 49 days. Can't stop there. January 2 will be a nice round 50 days. That's my commitment (for now).

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and joins me on the Runners World challenge to run 40 days from now through New Year's Day. Appreciate your ability to run. Every single day.

No comments: