Saturday, November 24, 2018

Runner's World #RWRunStreak

For the 7th year in a row, Runner's World has challenged runners to run every day from Thanksgiving to New Years. One mile minimum. Just a simple run streak for the holidays that hopefully gets you motivated when the weather turns dark and cold. I'm in. I am not a strong streaker, but 41 days seems about right. This first week I caught a cold before the streak even began...but I'm still plugging away one day at a time. I actually started my streak on Monday of Thanksgiving so I have an extra 3 days on everyone else! That's how I roll. Join along...if you dare. Missed the first couple of days? No worries. Just go a couple of days past January 1. Questions or concerns about streaking? Read a little more here from Runner's World. Want to streak for a year or more? Read more at the United States Running Streak Association. Run every day. Simple. Simple is good, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
Just got the Reebok harmony road 3 and reebok forever energy. Both are great shoes. I got the harmony 3 50% off. I prefer the harmony slightly as its a more cushioned and stable version. Its fantastic replacing my saucony triumph iso 3 as a daily trainer. Its fast, versatile, fairly light, well cushioned and I do faster times than the skechers go run ride 7 and its more comfortable and breathable over the Beacon.
Cheers
Steve

Chris Ⓥ said...

Would love to see a sale on Reeboks. I got a small Running Warehouse discount.