Monday, February 15, 2010

Clinton Lake Race Roster Finalized

There have been a few additions from my wait list and now the race roster is final.  I will not be adding anyone else into the race.  Sorry.  The race site on the Second Wind Running Club web page has the updated listing of runners.  Please check your information to see if it is correct.  I will continue to post updates on this blog about course conditions, training runs, race changes, etc.  I hope your training is going well.  We still have plenty of snow on the race course.  Hard to imagine that we have less than 6 weeks to go until race day!  I hope the snow melts and the course dries out.

In case you forgot, the race is on Saturday, March 27 and starts promptly at 7:30am.  There is no early start option (all runners are starting 30 minutes earlier than in the past).  The time limit is 9 hours (4:30pm).  I encourage runners to carpool if possible since parking is rather cramped.

No comments: