Monday, May 19, 2014

Week in Review: May 12-18

This was a short week of running, only two runs while on vacation in Montreal. It's a grand city and I encourage anyone to put it on their vacation list! One run from the old port to the top of Mont Royal and the other was up and down the port and Old Montreal district. Good way to see a new city, but I need more runs to prepare for my upcoming 10-hour race! I did get in a LOT of walking all around Montreal. Maybe that's good ultra training? No worries. This was a drop-back and recover week. This coming week will be a good one and I'll be back on track for the Run Under the Stars 10-Hour race in KY on June 7.

Count:2 Activities
Distance:9.82 mi
Max Distance:5.60 mi
Avg Distance:4.91 mi
Time:1:35:05 h:m:s
Avg Speed:6.2 mph
Avg HR:--
Max HR:--
Calories:1,319 C

No comments: