Saturday, May 6, 2017

My Favorite Running Shoe

Just like most runners, I'm always looking for the next "best" shoe. But one brand has captured my heart over the last few years. Skechers. Yep, Skechers. I've run in their performance running line since 2012. They were good then and better now. Every year they improve. My current favorite is the Skechers GOrun Ride 6. Fantastic shoe at a great price (I bought mine on sale for $45). I rarely pay more than $50-60 for a pair of Skechers running shoes. Most of their models retail for around $90, but they are ALWAYS on sale somewhere on the interwebs!

The GOrun Ride 6 is well-cushioned, light-weight, and flexible. Reasonably wide toebox too. The knit upper is extremely comfortable. It's fine for speed and long runs. Great all-around shoe. I'd race a 5K in them, but also a marathon. It's my favorite running shoe...until I find an even better one...probably a new version of a Skechers performance shoe.

No comments: